Mitras Bikes warrants the replacement of the frame & suspension due to defects in material and/or workmanship. The following conditions and limitations apply:
- Frames carry a limited lifetime replacement warranty of 1 year, for the original owner.
- Suspension carries 6 months warranty for the original owner.
- Charges such as labour and transportation are not included.
- This warranty is offered to the original retail purchase ONLY. A valid proof of purchase from an authorized dealer / seller is required to claim the warranty.
- Normal wear, accident, abuse, neglect, improper assembly, improper fit, or improper maintenance by anyone or the use of parts and devices not consistent with the use originally intended for the bicycle as sold are not covered under this limited warranty.
- The bending of frames, forks, handlebars, seat-post, fenders, chains, chain-guards and rims is excluded from warranty. Bending is a sign of abuse or punishment inconsistent with bike's intended use, and therefore not covered under this limited warranty.
- In order to validate your warranty it is necessary to have your bicycle assembled by a Mitras dealer.
- This warranty is limited to replacing the defective part without charge and the company shall in no event be responsible for consequential or special damages.
- In the event that the bicycle has been used in stunt riding, ramp jumping, acrobatics or similar activites; this warranty is void. Likewise, the bicycle is not designed to be used with a motor.
- This warranty is expressly in lieu of any other warranties. Any implied warranty, including any warranty of merchantability of fitness, shall be limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth herein.